Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by my new blog! Whether you were directed here from my website, www.danbursch.com, or from my Dan Bursch Facebook fan page, I'm glad you stopped by!

I'll be sharing thoughts with you - thoughts about space, human spaceflight, space education, etc., as well as speaking engagement updates and opportunities. I'll also be sharing details of the Naval Postgraduate School's Centennial, of which I have been named the Centennial Spokesperson. It's an exciting year for the school which has educated more NASA astronauts than any other graduate institution in the country!

I hope you enjoy what I have to say and I look forward to your comments.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ATLANTIS LIFTS OFF!!....due to dock with ISS soon...


Great to see ATLANTIS liftoff on time Monday!  Always a beautiful sight!  The rendezvous is well underway now..they should dock in about 1.5 hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment